Standard Rigger Glove
The Standard rigger glove is a good quality, split leather rigger glove made using A to C grade leather, with 100% cotton liner on the palm and fingers. The Standard rigger has additional pieces of leather across the knuckles and covering the wrist to protect the wearer, along with a patch palm for increased protection and padding. The elasticated back provides a secure fit. Includes strong pasted cuff.
Available to buy in cases of 100 pairs. Good quality, split leather rigger.
Patch palm for increased protection and padding.
Leather knuckle and vein protection.
100% cotton-lined palm/fingers.
Case quantity -100 pairs
Applications include -General/Metal Handling, Agriculture, Rigging, Construction, Forestry, Warehousing, Utilities...Individual Price£2.08 ex VAT
- More than 2, pay £ 1.99 each
- More than 3, pay £ 1.96 each
- More than 4, pay £ 1.95 each
- More than 10, pay £ 1.94 each
- More than 20, pay £ 1.89 each
- More than 40, pay £ 1.85 each
- More than 60, pay £ 1.76 each
- More than 120, pay £ 1.72 each
- More than 240, pay £ 1.66 each
- More than 360, pay £ 1.63 each
- More than 720, pay £ 1.61 each